Cub Cadet Back Rotary Power Tiller 7 HP (RT 65 KH)
Warranty -1 Year
- Dual Blade Rotation
- Reverse blade rotation for Hard soil
- Front Blade rotation for Regular work
|Engine||208 cc Kohler Engine|
|Tilling depth||adjustable up to 7.5’’|
|Tines||13’’ stamped steel|
|Wheels||16 ‘’ pneumatic, ag tread|
|Drive system||1 forward / 1 reverse|
- Manually preparing a garden with a shovel or a spade is extremely strenuous work.
- When choosing tools to start your own garden, a rear tine tiller is the first investment you should make.
- Rear tine tillers break up hard ground and till it into soft garden soil that can easily be cultivated and sowed.
- They allow you to loosen soil effortlessly without the exhausting labor.
- As the powerhouses of the tiller family, rear tine tillers are the tool to choose when you're working with large plots of soil that's hard and rocky or heavy with high clay content.
- They offer plenty of options and features for serious gardeners and farmers, too.
Answer your customers' common questions
What is the delivery timeframe?
It usually takes 7-8 working days for your order to be delivered.
*There may be a delay in orders due to heavy rainfall.
How does the return policy work?
Return will be accepted only if the customer received damage or defective product.
Are spare parts readily available?
Yes, all spare parts are readily available.
What we need to do to install & service the machine?
You can call us on 0141-6727778 for service and installation.